WELCOME TO FEAR
OKLAHOMA’S LARGEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION
The Trail of Fear began as a single haunted house attraction in 1998 with a small tent and outdoor maze. Today the Trail of Fear Haunted Scream Park is the largest haunted attraction in Oklahoma, the #1 highest rated haunted attraction in Oklahoma, has been ranked in the top 31 haunted attractions in the USA. We continue to adapt and re-design our attractions each year and attract thousands of visitors annually. The Trail of Fear Haunted Scream Park has 2 haunted attractions, 3 escape games, a 200 seat theater showcasing Evil Dead the Musical, an outdoor movie theater, souvenir shop and concessions, and MUCH more. We are located in Lawton Oklahoma, a little over an hour from the Oklahoma City metro, roughly 2.5 hours from the Tulsa and Dallas/Ft. Worth metro areas.
THE ATTRACTIONS AT TRAIL OF FEAR
Hackensaw Haunted Hayride
Take a ride to the Hackensaw family compound. The family has returned with a hunger unlike any hunger before. The family devours trespassers when they are found on their land. Try to escape before being captured and eaten by the demented Hackensaw family. All new maze for 2022.
Twisty’s Psychotic Nightmare
New Attraction for 2022! Enter the dream world of Twisty. One of the most outrageous, feared, and brutal forms of the boogeyman that has ever existed! Are you scared of the dark? You should be! Once you enter our dream world Twisty has you and may never let you go!
EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL
This hilarious show takes all the elements of the cult classic films The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness and combines them into one of the craziest theatrical experiences of all time. It’s the only show with a “Splatter Zone” section of the audience that gets covered in fake blood. And with this combination of blood, jokes, cheesy effects and awesome musical numbers, Evil Dead The Musical is unlike any show you’ve ever seen.
Theater doors open at 7:30 and the show starts promptly at 8:00pm. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Evil Dead The Musical is performed on October 14 & 15th | 20th & 21st | 28th & 29th
Welcome to the Trail of Cheer!!
We invite you to bring your family and friends out to share the love and joy that Christmas brings to millions of people around the world. Christmas is the best time of year and we are VERY proud to share our love of the Christmas season with you and yours.
2022 Trail of Cheer
We are proud to bring a unique Christmas experience each year and this year is no different! There are lots of things to see and do this year:
- SANTA CLAUS IS HERE EVERY YEAR
- Visit Northland, see all the displays and hear Christmas music
- Enjoy our interactive SCROOGE experience
- See our Holiday Magic Show
- Visit with Mrs. Claus and sit with her for a Christmas Story
- Try to solve our 5-minute Escape Games, The Morgue and Coppergrove’s Crypt
- Various crafts and activities for kids and adults of all ages
- See loads of lights and displays including unique Christmas trees, Holiday Gnome displays, an interactive Christmas Fairy exhibit and MUCH more…
All of this for only $15 per person ages 12 & up, kids tickets are $12 ages 4-11, kids 3 and under are free. We have discount coupons available at local merchants and on our Facebook page. Please visit our Facebook page for promos and more information.
Other Things to do
NEW FOR 2022- The Magic of Christmas: The Trail of Cheer is proud to present the WORLD PREMIER of The Magic of Christmas. There is a single showtime each night during the Trail of Cheer starting at 6pm. Click HERE for information.
- Trail of Cheer Souvenir Shoppe – Featuring Trail of Cheer items for sale.
- Trail of Cheer Sweet Shoppe – Serving delicious and freshly made Cinnamon Rolls, Donuts, S’mores, Hot Chocolate, Cider, Coffee and more.
- Curse of the Black Swan 30-minute Escape Room Experience.Limited reservations available each evening.
CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATION INFORMATION.